FEE STRUCTURE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Registration Fee/Admission Test Fee SR 124/- (Non-Refundable, for All Classes)
- Admission Charges SR 2,000/- (Once – Non-Refundable, for All Classes)
- Lab Charges SR 300/- (Per Annum – Non-Refundable, (For AS/A-Level Classes Only)
- Transport Fee SR 2,500/- Per Session (SR 250/- Monthly)
- Book Fee Book Fee is charged on the basis of actual cost and books issued
- Tuition Fee Structure
|Class/Grade||Monthly Tuition Fees (SR)||Session Fees (SR)|
|KG to Grade-2||805||8,050|
|Grade-3 to Grade-5||920||9,200|
|Grade-6 & Grade-7||1,030||10,300|
|Grade-8 to Grade-10||1,060||10,600|
|Grade-11 to Grade-12||1,210||12,100|
8. AS/A-Level Fee is for 3 Core subjects. The school charges additional SR 3,000/- per annum for each extra subject.
9. All the fees are mentioned without VAT.The applicable government taxes, as announced and/or modified from time to time, shall be payable by the parents.
10. Fee concession (kinship basis).The discount will be applied from higher grade to lower grade i.e. the child studying in lower grade will be treated as ist child.
1ST Child No Concession
2nd Child 15% on Tuition Fee Only
3rd Child 20% on Tuition Fee Only
4th Child 25% on Tuition Fee Only
5th Child & onwards 30% on Tuition Fee Only
Terms and conditions
- The fee is being charged for ten months in academic session irrespective of the actual working/study months.
- The parents understand and accept that their child / children will be expelled from school in case of non- payment of the fee after two months of the due date. The due date is always mentioned on the fee invoice.
- If parents decide to get their child/children withdrawn from the school on or before the 5th of the month, the fee of that month will not be charged.
- If a student is withdrawn from the school after the 5th of the month, the fee of that month will be fully charged.
- After the 31st March of a calendar year, all types of fees (i.e. tuition fee, transport fee, etc.) will be paid by the parents of the students for the remaining months of the session in case of withdrawal from the school registration, except the ones where sponsoring parent is going for final exit. The parents having such a case have to submit the proof of their final exit.
- If a student of Grade-10, AS and A2 wishes to leave the school after getting registered with the British Council for the external examination, all types of their dues including transport fee for the remaining months of the academic session must be cleared before getting the Statement of Entry, which is required for appearing in their examination.
- Leave will only be approved / allowed to the students if a written application is submitted by the parent(s).Further, the parents have to deposit the fee in advance for the leave period otherwise the name of the student(s) will be struck off from the school register.
- Parents requesting withdrawal should obtain the pre-printed “application form for withdrawal of student” from the administration. No verbal /telephonic request of withdrawal will be entertained.
- The date of submission of application for withdrawal or the one indicated in the form, whichever is later, shall be considered the student’s last day, irrespective of the fact whether the student attended the school or not.
- School leaving certificates are only issued after the clearance of all the dues.
- In case of a new admission, the fee of the first month of the session has to be paid in advance at the time of admission.
- The kinship discount, if any, will be applicable from the second month of the admission i.e., on the 2nd month’s fee.
- The school reserves its rights to cancel the registration/admission if parents fail to submit admission fee and required documents by the given deadlines.