November 10, 2020
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Develop protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
• Support or train personnel responsible for systems and networks and provide advice on the most suitable IT choices
• Facilitate the interaction between end-users and higher level support
• Monitor system and network performance and organize maintenance activities (e.g. backups, Security)
• Organize troubleshooting٫ repairs and data restoration
• Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
• Work together with professionals to maintain standards and functionality.
• Maintain and enhancement of School Web pages and Social Media contents.
• Able to understand School Information System.
• 3+ years’ experience of working in a relevant position
• Profound experience in Network Management, Databases and Help Desk Support
• Good practical experience of managing IT systems, applications٫ troubleshooting and repairing issues
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN/WLAN configuration
• Strong communication, interpersonal and Coordination skills
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science; additional certification (CompTIA Network+٫ CompTIA Security+ etc.) will be a bonus
• Working Experience on Microsoft Office 365 Plate farm
• Hands-on experience in AD, User, Groups Management in MS Azur
LOVE children…., PASSION to educate….., DESIRE to do it differently…..
We are seeking educators who possess these qualities and believe in the philosophy of learning by doing. Because to raise the heroes of tomorrow, we need the masters of today, who can guide them and mould them to be proud Pakistanis and successful global citizens.
If you possess these qualities, get in touch with us by submitting your CV at the PISES administration office or through email at email@example.com. PISES offers a very conducive and professional working environment along with attractive salary & fringe benefits for the right candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Published on 09-09-2021
Published on 04/11/2019
Published on 06-06-2019
Published on 10-03-2019
Published on 26-02-2019